Stator Rotor for DC Motor
Asynchronous Induction DC Motor Stator Rotor silicon steel lamination, rotor winding
Mainly DC motors can be divided into two parts – PMDC & BLDC motors. PMDC (Permanent Magnet DC motors) are with motor carbon brushes and commutator, in the other hand, BLDC (Brushless DC motors) are without motor carbon brushes. Comparing with AC motors, DC motors are much smaller and quieter while operation. In BLDC motors, stators are usually replaced by magnets. Rotor will be winded with copper wires without aluminum die casting. BLDC motors are usually started via Driver, with high RPM and low torque. The speed can be adjusted by the frequency to reach your demand RPM. The motor will equip with Gear box to reach high torque. PMDC & Series motors are most common DC motors.
- With more emphasis on Green Power, DC motors come to the new era. Like we mentioned, it is clean, quiet, small and able to adjust the speed. Nowadays, even cars can be driven by DC motors to replace the gasoline, even not to mention various of home appliances, servo motors, stepping motors to reach the goal of machinery. We can control the tolerance to make stator smooth and accurate. This can help client to increase the working speed and cost down. With applying our stators and rotors in your DC motors, you can expect long-life expectance, less maintenance, well performance and low noise.
- Adjusting speed/rpm is one of the big feature of DC motors. TayGuei another lamination company, Chuan-Den, has specialized in DC motor stators and rotors. The wide application ranging from home appliance, auto motors, industrial motors and water pump motors. There are many types of DC motors, but the most common are brushed types or brushless types. Vibrating motors, stepper motors and servo motors are common applications of DC motors. Brushed DC motors are one of the most simple and popular one which are found in many home appliances, toys and automobiles. Nowadays, brushless DC motors are the main trend, it’s more efficient and power saving.
- We can control the tolerance to make stator smooth and accurate. Please understand the tolerance differs from different material of silicon steel lamination and design of mold. Usually, it is within 0.03mm-0.05mm. Our material is directly from China Steel. As one of the leading silicon steel lamination manufacturer in the world, the quality of laminations is guaranteed, China Steel is also the supplier for Telsa Automotive in Taiwan. Certainly, there are different grades of laminations for choosing by various design.
- We are proud to claim that motors using our stator rotor passed the UL energy certification. Our material is directly supplied from the top supplier, China Steel. With correct design and our rich experience on mold developing, we can guarantee the quality. We also have a subsidiary company for motor in Taiwan. We have the ability to develop new motor, and do the OEM/ODM business. As to the details, please contact us for further discussion. It would save time, if you could provide us with the drawing of stator rotor in advance. If you also need die aluminum casting, please also provide the drawing of your aluminum injection way.
CD23 is designed for standard small DC motors, such as power tool accessories, power string trimmer and power window motors. The outer diameter is 23mm. The lamination is 0.5mm thickness and with interlock.
CD44 is mostly applied for regular DC motors. The outer diameter is 44 mm, 12 slots. Approved by IE2, IE3, and IE4 authentication. TThis type is the most common type of rotor and widely used in PMDC or BLDC motors.
CD524 is mostly applied for regular DC motors. The outer diameter is 52.4 mm, 16 slots. Approved by IE2, IE3, and IE4 authentication.
CD532 is mostly applied for regular DC motors. The outer diameter is 53.2 mm, 16 slots. Approved by IE2, IE3, and IE4 authentication.
CD65 is mostly applied for regular DC motors. The outer diameter is 65 mm, 16 slots. Approved by IE2, IE3, and IE4 authentication.
CD8020 is mostly applied for regular DC motors. The outer diameter is 80 mm, 20 slots. Approved by IE2, IE3, and IE4 authentication.
- Stator Rotor for Fan Motor
- Stator Rotor for Industrial Motor
- Stator Rotor for Water Pump
- Stator Rotor for High Efficiency Motor
- Stator Rotor for Gear Motor
- Stator Rotor for Compressor Motor
- Stator Rotor for Sawmill Motor
- Stator Rotor for Blower Motor
- Stator Rotor for DC Motor
- Stator Rotor for Shaded Pole Motor
- Stator Rotor for Series Motor
- Stator Rotor for Ceiling Fan Motor
- Stator Rotor for Other Motor
- Contact Us
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer ?
- How many employees are there in your Overseas Department?
- What is your supply ability? How many products can you produce per week?
- How many stamping machines do you have? What specification of those stamping machines?
- What else machinery do you have?
- What is your process flow?
- What kind of certification do you have?
- What is your main products?
- Do you provide aluminum die casting on rotors?
- Do you provide copper winding? Or copper welding?
- What proceedures do you take to prevent rusting?
- What is the biggest and smallest size of your lamination?
- How to choose the material grade of silicon steel lamination for stators & rotors?
- Vacabulary & illustration of a motor.
- Sample / Package
- Payment / Shipment
- Do you provide the service of rotor balancing?
- What else accessories do you provide? Do you make shafts?
- We don't know the size of stator & rotor, but I have the motor plate to show the RPM, torque… Could you help us to find out the suitable stators & rotors?
- What is the cost of developing the mold? If our order quantity is not big, what else method can we take?
- Do you do stepping mold? Or laser cutting?
- If we want to develop new model of motors, what can you help us?
- Quality / Support
- Company Information
Over 30 Years Stator Rotor for DC Motor Manufacturer | TayGuei
Located in Taiwan, TAYGUEI INDUSTRY CO., LTD., since 1984, is a Stator Rotor for DC Motor manufacturer in stamping components industry. Stator rotor manufacturing for fan motor, industrial motor, water pump, high efficiency motor, gear motor, compressor motor, sawmill motor, blower motor, etc.
High efficiency stator rotor manufactured 0.03mm (30 µm) due to our masterwork on molds, sold to 15 countries, 60,000 tons of annual production, and stator and rotor for IEC and NEMA that can reach IE3 and IE4 high efficient motor. Stator and rotor supplies with punch from top-grade steel, precision meets 3µm, long service life, low power consumption, excellent efficiency and 3-week lead time.
TayGuei has been offering customers motors & stators, both with advanced technology and 34 years of experience, TayGuei ensures each customer's demands are met.