Stator Rotor for Gear Motor
Induction Asynchronous Gear Motor Stator Rotor silicon steel lamination, stator winding
For gear reduction motors, there are 3 types for choosing, TG11070 / TG12575B / TG12575D. Please also be advised that those types are commonly used for European markets. Those stators rotors are matched for IEC regulation. Those are 4 poles for lower RPM. Besides, the number of rotor slots are 44 slots. Since they made from high speed stamping machines, they are designed with inner-lock (riveting). Please note the center hole (for shafting) ranges from φ14～φ22.
- There are wide usages of gear motors, mainly in governance, mining, construction, blowing motors, elevating machinery…and etc. Let’s make it in easy way to understand. Whenever you need to adjust the speed, you will need gear motors. Nowadays, treadmills, cranes, golf carts….and etc. all are gear reducer’s applications.
- What’s the feature of gear motors?
- When we talk about gear motors, we usually mean the Gear Reducer Motors. They contain two parts, induction motor and gear box. The main function of gear reducer motor are two points. First, reducing the speed meanwhile increasing the output torque power. Secondly, changing the direction of input power. Gear boxes are used for changing speed, for example, if we use two gears (one big gear & one small gear) to transfer power to another rotating shaft, the gear box is applied to change the speed. Equipped with electromagnetic brake and you can control complex counter-clockwise or clockwise rotation. There are various of speed reduction ratio for options.
- We can control the tolerance to make stator smooth and accurate. Please understand the tolerance differs from different material of silicon steel lamination and design of mold. Usually, it is within 0.03mm-0.05mm. Our material is directly from China Steel. As one of the leading silicon steel lamination manufacturer in the world, the quality of laminations is guaranteed, China Steel is also the supplier for Telsa Automotive in Taiwan. Certainly, there are different grades of laminations for choosing by various design.
- We are proud to claim that motors using our stator rotor passed the IE3/IE4 testing in UL laboratory. Our material is directly supplied from the top supplier, China Steel. With correct design and our rich experience on mold developing, we can guarantee the quality. We also have a subsidiary company for motor in Taiwan. We have the ability to develop new motor, and do the OEM/ODM business. As to the details, please contact us for further discussion. It would save time, if you could provide us with the drawing of stator rotor in advance. If you also need die aluminum casting, please also provide the drawing of your aluminum injection way.
TG14085C is applied for 3 phase industrial fan motors. It can reach high efficiency but with less lamination to save the cost. This model is also suit for the standard IEC motors. The outer diameter is 140 mm and the inner diameter is 85 mm. Moreover, this stator rotor is also great for treadmill motors. Most customers use it in 4 poles single phase/3 phases blower motors and industrial motors, ranging from 1HP ~ 3HP.There are 2 types of rotors for options. The slots of stator are 36T and the slots of rotor are 28T / 44T (2 types). If you need bigger torque and long-time operation for your motors, choose the rotor with 44T. If your application is fans or pumps, we suggest you to use the rotor with 28T. By using this stator rotor, you can reach low noise, long lifespan and low maintenance.
TG11070 is mostly applied for industrial motors, reducer motor and oil pump motors. The outer diameter is 110 mm and the inner diameter is 70 mm. Most customers use it in four poles and six poles design with single phase or three phases induction motors, ranging from 0.5HP ~ 2HP. The slots of stator are 36T and the slots of rotor are 44T. By using this stator rotor, you can reach low noise, long lifespan and low maintenance.The feature of this stator rotor is the outline which is almost round. The slot design of rotor is short to provide bigger torque. This stator rotor set is also perfect for high efficiency motors.
TG12575B is designed for European market with 125mm diameter. The stator is square shape and mostly applied for brake motor, reducer motor, industrial motors, water pump motors, blower motors, sawmill motors and high efficiency motors. The stator outer diameter is 125 mm and the stator inner diameter is 75 mm. Most customers use it in four poles design with single phase induction motors, ranging from 0.5HP ~ 2HP.The slots of stator are 32T and the slots of rotor are 44T. The slot shape of rotor provides more torque and good for S3 type motor. By using this stator rotor, you can reach low noise, long lifespan and low maintenance. Approved by IE2, IE3, and IE4 authentication.
TG12575D is applied for industrial motors, gear motors and air compressor motors with this stator & rotor. The stator outer diameter is 125 mm and the stator inner diameter is 75 mm. Most customers use it in 4 poles and 6 poles design (for bigger torque) with three phase induction motors, ranging from 2HP ~ 3HP. The slots of stator are 36T and the slots of rotor are 44T. The shape of rotor slot is thin and long which is good for S1 motor.By using this stator rotor, you can reach low noise, long lifespan and low maintenance. Approved by IE2, IE3, and IE4 authentication.
- Stator Rotor for Fan Motor
- Stator Rotor for Industrial Motor
- Stator Rotor for Water Pump
- Stator Rotor for High Efficiency Motor
- Stator Rotor for Gear Motor
- Stator Rotor for Compressor Motor
- Stator Rotor for Sawmill Motor
- Stator Rotor for Blower Motor
- Stator Rotor for DC Motor
- Stator Rotor for Shaded Pole Motor
- Stator Rotor for Series Motor
- Stator Rotor for Ceiling Fan Motor
- Stator Rotor for Other Motor
- Contact Us
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer ?
- How many employees are there in your Overseas Department?
- What is your supply ability? How many products can you produce per week?
- How many stamping machines do you have? What specification of those stamping machines?
- What else machinery do you have?
- What is your process flow?
- What kind of certification do you have?
- What is your main products?
- Do you provide aluminum die casting on rotors?
- Do you provide copper winding? Or copper welding?
- What proceedures do you take to prevent rusting?
- What is the biggest and smallest size of your lamination?
- How to choose the material grade of silicon steel lamination for stators & rotors?
- Vacabulary & illustration of a motor.
- Sample / Package
- Payment / Shipment
- Do you provide the service of rotor balancing?
- What else accessories do you provide? Do you make shafts?
- We don't know the size of stator & rotor, but I have the motor plate to show the RPM, torque… Could you help us to find out the suitable stators & rotors?
- What is the cost of developing the mold? If our order quantity is not big, what else method can we take?
- Do you do stepping mold? Or laser cutting?
- If we want to develop new model of motors, what can you help us?
- Quality / Support
- Company Information
Over 30 Years Stator Rotor for Gear Motor Manufacturer | TayGuei
Located in Taiwan, TAYGUEI INDUSTRY CO., LTD., since 1984, is a Stator Rotor for Gear Motor manufacturer in stamping components industry. Stator rotor manufacturing for fan motor, industrial motor, water pump, high efficiency motor, gear motor, compressor motor, sawmill motor, blower motor, etc.
High efficiency stator rotor manufactured 0.03mm (30 µm) due to our masterwork on molds, sold to 15 countries, 60,000 tons of annual production, and stator and rotor for IEC and NEMA that can reach IE3 and IE4 high efficient motor. Stator and rotor supplies with punch from top-grade steel, precision meets 3µm, long service life, low power consumption, excellent efficiency and 3-week lead time.
TayGuei has been offering customers motors & stators, both with advanced technology and 34 years of experience, TayGuei ensures each customer's demands are met.