Do you do stepping mold? Or laser cutting?
Laser cutting is very expensive, it's charged by cm. Mostly used on the prototype to test the efficiency at the beginning of development. If customers would like to test various types of stacking height, we would suggest them to make stepping mold. It's much cheaper and can stamp over 100,000 times.
- Stator Rotor for Fan Motor
- Stator Rotor for Industrial Motor
- Stator Rotor for Water Pump
- Stator Rotor for High Efficiency Motor
- Stator Rotor for Gear Motor
- Stator Rotor for Compressor Motor
- Stator Rotor for Sawmill Motor
- Stator Rotor for Blower Motor
- Stator Rotor for DC Motor
- Stator Rotor for Shaded Pole Motor
- Stator Rotor for Series Motor
- Stator Rotor for Ceiling Fan Motor
- Stator Rotor for Other Motor
- Contact Us
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer ?
- How many employees are there in your Overseas Department?
- What is your supply ability? How many products can you produce per week?
- How many stamping machines do you have? What specification of those stamping machines?
- What else machinery do you have?
- What is your process flow?
- What kind of certification do you have?
- What is your main products?
- Do you provide aluminum die casting on rotors?
- Do you provide copper winding? Or copper welding?
- What proceedures do you take to prevent rusting?
- What is the biggest and smallest size of your lamination?
- How to choose the material grade of silicon steel lamination for stators & rotors?
- Vacabulary & illustration of a motor.
- Sample / Package
- Payment / Shipment
- Do you provide the service of rotor balancing?
- What else accessories do you provide? Do you make shafts?
- We don't know the size of stator & rotor, but I have the motor plate to show the RPM, torque… Could you help us to find out the suitable stators & rotors?
- What is the cost of developing the mold? If our order quantity is not big, what else method can we take?
- Do you do stepping mold? Or laser cutting?
- If we want to develop new model of motors, what can you help us?
- Quality / Support
- Company Information
TayGuei Do you do stepping mold? Or laser cutting? Introduction
TAYGUEI INDUSTRY CO., LTD. is Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Stamping Components Industry. TayGuei has been offering our customers high quality Rotor, Stator, Motor Core, Motor Parts, Fan Motor, Silicon Steel Lamination, Rotor Lamination, Laminated Stator, Smart Motor, Servo Motor since 1984. With both advanced technology and 34 years experience, TayGuei always make sure to meet each customer's demand.